Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bus tour

On the rest day i spent the day with most of the parents on a great bus tour of the Dolimites! It was so beautiful! Although not happy about having to get up at 7:30 to catch the bus. WE were on the bus most of the day which was fine. You got some AMAZING views!!!! We also went up a big cable car and the senery took your breath away. I so wish i could post photos! I'll hopefully post some soon!
We then went and ate lunch at a resturant that looked over the hills. The food was great we got a mix of the traditional food. It was a nice sunny day as well! It was also funny watching Stan Borish run around with Steven who is 6 years old. We got most of us to go down this slide. And yes there are photos! Oh and on our drive back we stopped at a few places and one of them was to watch cows. One came right up to me so i got to pet it. Hannah you would be jealous! I have photos for you though.
Finally got back just in time for dinner. AND with clean clothes that sue kindly cleaned for Holly and I :) It was also great to spend the day with my dad!!!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment